Although you might expect it to, this post has nothing to do with graduation (although I am very excited for that too). It does, however, have everything to do with the book series, Fablehaven.
Typically, I don't read for pleasure much while I'm in school; I have a tendency to not do my homework because I'm busy reading. But after Owen whipped through the first Fablehaven book, then quickly devoured the second and third, he started begging me to read them so we could have discussions about them together. I continued to shoot him down using the "I'm in school. I don't have time." excuse, but he kept on and I eventually gave in.
I'm glad I did. Not only are they amazing books, (A great story. Well written. The works.) but reading Fablehaven was also a welcome break from school every now and again. I highly recommend the series. If you enjoy fantasy at all, you will not be let down. I just finished the third book tonight and unfortunately, now I have to wait until April for the fourth book's release. Now I'm on to the Twilight series...(Think I can read the first book, Twilight, before Friday when the movie comes out?!)
1 comment:
Easliy!! They are so easy to read and you don't even really have to think about it.
Post a Comment