No matter how you look at it, Owen is now one year old (and hopefully wiser too). I can't believe he's twenty-five already! It really isn't old, but there was once a time in my life that it seemed very far off. I guess I'll be there before I know it!
We celebrated a day early with friends and family, eating out at Chili's and then coming home and eating some of this
Photo Courtesy of Allrecipes.comIt's heaven on a plate, I promise. I would have taken pictures of ours, but my rechargeable camera batteries bit the dust (I really need a camera with a battery pack) and the dessert was gone before I could get new ones. This is our second time making this recipe and it still has some kinks to work out before it's perfect. Here's the original in case you're looking for a carb overload anytime soon.
2 comments:
Hurry and fix that recipe so I can make the perfected version! I remember you telling me about it last time you made it and I'm still craving it. Pregnant woman needs sugar!
That looks amazing!!
Post a Comment