Wow! I don't know what happened during October, but I feel like I completely missed it. Okay, I really do know what happened (school and a professor with ridiculous expectations) but that's beside the point. I'm just now realizing that it is November...almost halfway through November.
Now, don't get me wrong, I write the date all the time and subconsciously I've known it was November. But it's just now sinking in.
In less than two weeks I'll be finished with my senior practicum (my time in the public schools) and be enjoying my Thanksgiving break. And in less than five weeks, this semester will be over entirely and I'll be packing my bags for a Carolina Christmas. I'd better not blink or I'll miss that too!
A couple weeks ago, my sister, Alicia, warned me the semester would pick up speed soon. I assured her that this was the slowest moving semester of my life and I had serious doubts that it would change. Funny thing, I feel like it should be still be the middle of October, which is when this conversation took place. I guess she was right! In any case, I'm looking forward to Christmas break when I can catch my breath (and hopefully some sleep too) for two weeks before student teaching!
2 comments:
We can't wait to see you!
http://www.ryanandkaylaallen.blogspot.com/
thought you might like to see it!
Post a Comment