I like to eat small portions. Now, I'm not talking about eating small quantities. Nope, I eat way more than I should, I just overeat little by little.
For example, tonight we had pizza for dinner. Without fail, I always grab the smallest pieces I can find. I had two small pieces instead of one normal size piece. In reality, it is the same and I know this, but for some reason it makes me feel better to eat the small pieces.
After dinner I had a bowl of ice cream. Owen scooped it and put it in a normal cereal bowl. I felt guilty eating it. It was no bigger than the amount I usually get when I have ice cream, but I always scoop it into a little bowl.
Is this normal? Do you rationalize bad eating habits in completely irrational ways too?
2 comments:
ALL the time! I could eat 20 miniature candy bars at one time...but I would NEVER eat a regular size candy bar. It is all in my head...why do we do this? In the end, the 20 miniature candy bars triple the regular size. Whats up with that?
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!
Post a Comment