Wednesday, November 05, 2008

As If It Wasn't Already Bad Enough

Waking up this morning knowing Barack Obama was the new president was a sad moment for me. Waking up to find snow outside took me to a whole new level of cranky and depressed.

Now, I'm really not that down about Obama being elected (or the snow either). It is sad to see, but I'm not really worried about it either. Sure, our nation is now headed in a very dangerous direction. But honestly, it's slowly been moving that way anyhow; the final vote is evidence of this change that has creeped in among our people. So, I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming. I did. But that still doesn't make me feel better about the situation.

The one comfort I do have is that this marks another step closer to The Second Coming of our Savior. I know the Lord's hand is in ALL things. Things will work out; one way or another.

As for Proposition 8, it looks like it is going to pass by a small margin. Yay for one good thing coming out of this election!

No comments: