Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dear General Mills,

I would like to thank you for making Cheerios. Having them around makes both my baby and I happy.

She must think they taste delicious because she just eats them up all day long. She's even developed a knack for finding the leftovers that she tossed off her highchair, that I obviously missed. Plus, they give her some autonomy, which she loves.

I love them because she's able to feed herself, and not create a huge mess with it...enough said.

Sincerely,
The Mom

3 comments:

Melodee said...

Italia has never liked cheerios or any other cereal for that matter. She is the only baby I know who wouldn't eat cheerios. She only ate those Gerber puffs. Cheerios are much cheaper. Your baby is way cute

Kellie Henry said...

I will have to remember that when I am a mom! Your little girl is so cute!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so cute! We love Cheerios as well in our home!