Only 213 to go! Okay, so maybe it's a little far off. At least it's closer than a full-term pregnancy (um, and no, I'm not pregnant -- just for comparison sake, ya know).
Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com
Today was the first day of school and I have an elevated case of senioritis. I'm sure having been a senior for over a year now has nothing to do with this. Nor does wanting to be at home with my growing girl rather than my crabby, old professors (not that they really are -- both are actually very nice and not really old at all). Nope, those things have nothing to do with really, really, REALLY wanting to be done. So, here's to getting through the next seven months. Pray for me...really...I need it.
2 comments:
Go Haylee, Go!
Good luck--It will be so nice to have that accomplished when all is said and done.
Post a Comment