Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Teachers Have the Best Kids-Say-the-Darndest-Things Stories
Story One
One day when Mrs. H was teaching kindergarten, one of her students came to her and asked, "Teacher, how do you spell p*nis?" Slightly shocked that a kindergartner would ask this, she paused and then asked to see what he was working on. The little boy showed her his paper and said, "I already have the HAP, now I just need to know how to spell p*nis so I can end the word."
Story Two
A second grade teacher wrote the less than (<) and greater than (>) symbols on the board then asked her students, "Do you remember what these mean?" A few seconds passed, after which a little boy raised his hand. When called upon, he confidently answered "Rewind and fast forward."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are great!
So glad you found our blog!! Looks like you guys are doing good too! Definitely keep in touch and I will add you guys to our blog! Oh, and I saw you have the Padilla's on your list! Can you tell them to add us so we can view their blog? Thanks!
I sure will. It's great to hear from you!
Post a Comment