Miriam has been popping teeth out like crazy lately! She's still just under nine months and has five teeth...FIVE! This is not normal. Then again, does anybody in our little family actually follow normal? Well, at least she'll fit in here! And, in typical anything-but-ordinary fashion, the teeth are all presenting in the "wrong" order.

Four and Five really came at the same time, but four seemed to break through a tiny bit sooner. So, at least if she's going to be cutting all these teeth, I'm happy that she's being efficient about it. It doesn't get much better than two fer one, does it?
3 comments:
WOW, those are some serious teeth.
Are you doing your methods class now. I wish they would of given you to me. I am at Discovery and teach the 5/6th grade classroom. I have a methods student, Mrs. Miller. Do you know her? Where are you doing yours?
Take care. What grade are you doing? If you need anything just come by and see me or email me. Ok? Take care, Roberta
Yes, I am in my senior "methods" practicum. I don't think I know Mrs. Miller -- at least not by that name. We're still on a first-name basis in the education program. I'm at T.B.E.S. in third grade. (Hopefully you can decipher that. I try to leave our location/surname information off our blog as much as possible).
Ryan still only has 4. And he is 18 months old!
Post a Comment