I didn't post yesterday. And while, my excuse is probably not actually a good one, I do have one.
You see, it goes like this. I sat down at the computer, fully intent on writing up a fabulous post. It was going to explain a thing or two that you didn't already know. Plus, I had a couple linky links to go along with it. After an hour, or more, of messing around trying to make things work I still had yet to get things up and running like I wanted. So, I did what I usually do after long, frustrating rows with the computer...I decided I was tired and went to bed.
So, although I can't really assure that I have a good excuse, I can promise a good post...sometime...eventually...once I can muster the strength to battle modern technology again.
In the meantime, check this out! My sister sent me this link and all I have to say is I'm so grateful to be LDS and to have the gospel. It is so true and these amazing temples are confirmation of that to me. Looking at the astounding beauty and magnitude of these buildings is a testimony to me that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to serve our spirit brothers and sisters, and Him, and He has provided us these temples to do so. These are literally Heaven on Earth; a refuge from the storms life brings. We are so blessed!
1 comment:
The pictures are so beautiful. I sat through everyone and couldn't believe how many of them I have actually been in. I also couldn't believe the locations, such as so many in Mexico and Australia. Thanks, Haley, it was a refreshing start to my day.
Love,
Cousin Jen
Post a Comment