Readers, my first purse. Purse, my readers.
Ain't she pretty? Okay, now that we've gotten the formalities are out of the way, on with the story.
For the past, well...basically my entire life, I have sworn up and down that I was just not a purse-user. Whether they were too girly, or what, I'm not exactly sure. They just weren't my thing. But, after mulling this option over for quite a while I've finally decided to withdraw my "I'll never get a purse" choice for a bit of practicality.
I had a few necessary specifications in my purse of choice and this one came out on top in all categories.
- Space -- Enough room to hold my phone, camera, new small and sleek planner, and a wallet (which I still haven't bought because I haven't found one that I like, but this purse has plenty of room).
- Organization -- Lots of separate pockets to help with my "everything has to have its own place" OCD behavior.
- Quality -- Leather is a must. No imitations please.
- Price -- As always, I need a good deal to be happy with my purchase.
1 comment:
I like it! Very cute. I love my purse that is big enough for a diaper bag, but cute enough to pass as a purse. It has all the pockets and such for things for my carry-on (my little kiddo). I love it! Best part about it, I got it at a yard sale for a buck! Hey I love your price, where did you find it?
Post a Comment