Have you ever had one of those days? You know, where your children whine and whine and whine allllll day long and you're just ready to scream back at them because you just can't take it anymore? That was my yesterday. And just when I was about to my breaking point, I hear Miriam in the other room "reading" to Liesl.
Just a little reminder of how sweet my little Miriam is...when she wants to be. It was just what I needed right then.
3 comments:
Awwww.. that is so cute. What a good big sister. I love it.
It's nice when we get those tender little mercies, isn't it? What a sweet sister!
that's the best!! Just whenever you are ready to give them away, they do something that makes you keep them. =) Ok ok I've never wanted to give my kids away. But I know how you feel and that's the best!
ps, BEST CINAMMON ROLLS EVER!
Post a Comment