Owen loves my hair short. I just like to change it. So after spending the last two years growing it out from jaw length, I chopped it off for Owen's anniversary surprise. I even had enough to donate it to Locks of Love.
Before
After
I'll be honest -- I'm very much missing my hair. And I'm still not entirely sure how to make it look like I want it to so that makes me miss my hair even more. I know I'll get used to it eventually, but I'm still in the what-was-I-thinking? stage. At least Owen loves it. He's the reason I did it anyway.
5 comments:
It looks so good! You can definitely pull off the short hair look. I like it :). Hope you figure it out soon to where you like it too. Oh-and Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten that yours was just the day after ours!
I love it and you'll have to admit that it's easier to fix. Won't you look so cute for the baby blessing tomorrow. Wish I could be there. Take lots of pics of everyone and enjoy the special day. The new pics of the kids on your blog are really good, too.
you are so cute! And to do it all for your husband, what a woman! =) He's a lucky guy: a. because you will do something that drastic for him and b. because you look fabulous!
IT looks awesome! I really do love it! And you are so good for donating it!
Cute!
Post a Comment