Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting a Jump Start on Halloween

In our front room we have this funky blue pillow.

I don't love it, but it functions as a decent back rest on our ottoman when we have extra people over.  And since we're living the poor-college-student life, it will just have to do for now. 

Most days the poor pillow sees a fair amount of abuse from Miriam and Owen.  She loves to jump on it and Owen uses it as a floor pillow.  So, in the last four years since we've had it, it has taken on the ability to mold into new shapes, such as this fantastic hat/wig.



I think it looks better on Owen, what do you think?  It's definitely got the potential to be an awesome Halloween costume!

And while I'm bringing holidays that are far in the future...8 months till Christmas.  Just thought you'd wanna know.

2 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

I say you cut it open, make some sleeves, and put some GIANT google eyes one it, put it on Leisl and it's a Cookie Monster costume! Then just get a red one and make Elmo for Miriam!

Nikki Nichols said...

YOu are always good for a laugh!