Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Easter" Dresses

Since General Conference was held on Easter this year, the girls didn't actually wear their new dresses then.  Instead I dressed them up cute and coordinating the Sunday before and after Easter.  And all I'm going to say about it is that I have the most. beautiful. girls. ever.  Don't even try to argue, you know it's true.


I absolutely love this dress.  My mom took Miriam shopping right after Liesl was born and we were still at the hospital and they picked it out together.  Okay, let's be honest, my mom picked it out and Miriam went along for the ride.  She still young enough that she doesn't argue too much about her clothes.  I'll enjoy that while it lasts. 

My mom picked out Liesl's cute dress while they were out shopping also.  This is the last day she'll get to wear it though because she's already outgrown it.  Sad.

On a happier note, at least Liesl growing up means more smiles for me!

3 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

I loved Miriams dress today too.. one reason why I had no problem picking her up from nursery... not to mention I just think she is so dang cut

Michael and Lyndsey said...

Such cute girls. The dresses are great. Glad things are good for you guys. I'm starting to feel better which is sooooo nice.

Ashley said...

love it! Makes me wish I had two girls to match up like that. =) Miriam and Liesl are the prettiest girls around. I'd let Parker marry either of them. =)