Monday, April 12, 2010
Dot Com
Have you ever noticed that at the end of nearly every children's programming show, one of the characters will announce the website where more brain-rotting fun activities and games can be found? Sometimes the website being announced just has additional products (books, DVDs, etc.) which is the case with our Signing Time DVDs. Either way, Miriam has picked up on it but doesn't really know what they mean. I wasn't surprised when I heard her say, "Come visit us at Signing Time dot com." while watching it one day because she quotes just about every other part of those movies. But recently she has started saying, "dot com" during our conversations throughout the day. Funny kid! She must think it's just another word and if so, I wonder what she thinks it means...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she's getting. It's incredible how fast time flies.
Post a Comment