Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Not Feelin' It

I love to write.  Really.  It's among my favorite things to do.  That's why I blog.

But today, I'm just not feelin' it.  I'm sure other writers (I'm using this term loosely -- although I do consider myself a writer) know what I mean.  It's not writer's block; I have plenty of things to write about and I could sit down and get it done right now.  I'm just not in the mood.

Blame it on the six inches of snow that came today.  Bleh! 

Or maybe the fact that all the posts I have swimming in my brain need some serious thought and editing before I would ever publish them.  And that much effort and thinking right now just doesn't sound fun.

You can even pin this on my recent lack of sleep. (my own fault; not the kids' or even Owen's...but when else am I supposed to exercise and accomplish other important goals?  Really, I'd love some solutions that don't involve sleep loss.  Anyone?)

Whatever the cause, I'm just not writing today.  This post?  It doesn't count.  :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Totally... I write for $$ too and let's just say I'm not rackin' in the dough right now. Winter does nothing for my writing. bummer I live here. =)

ps this comment, it doesn't count either. =)