Liesl's 6 week mark was on Thursday. To celebrate, I dressed her up in the same outfit Miriam wore when she was 6 weeks old and took some pictures. Can you tell who's who? Keep scrolling down for the answer!
Top: Liesl
Bottom: Miriam
Our little Liesl girl is growing up so quickly! It's amazing how fast the first six weeks go compared to the last six weeks of pregnancy. It's unfair, really!
Liesl looks very similar to Miriam, yet different in her own little way. I do think she is packing on the ounces faster than Miriam did. Liesl loves to nurse and I'm happy to feed her. So a chubby baby she is and will continue to be.
Chubby or not though, check out this neck strength! I have a feeling she will be a mover and a shaker before long!!
Liesl adores Miriam and is always watching and smiling at her. I love watching her face light up when Miriam comes to give her kisses and hugs. Having two sweet girls is so much fun!
She has started to giggle and babble all the time. It's pretty stinkin' cute and if I didn't have other responsibilities I would probably sit and play with her all day long. Eh, who am I kidding?...she gets my attention over the dirty dishes any day!
She is still a really good sleeper and usually only wakes once during the night to nurse. Now, if only I could get her to go to bed earlier than 11 and we'd be golden.
We love her so, so much and feel blessed to have her in our home. She is a very happy and mellow baby, although she has become much more vocal when she needs something. Perhaps she's realized she is the second child and if she wants something she had better speak up!
2 comments:
I got it right! Boy they look alike though! Wow. So beautiful, both of them with all that hair. So, I just read your last post about shopping and you are hilarious! I am depressed shopping STILL and its been 8 months... So I with you... skinny jeans... they aren't my friends either. =)
Cute girlies!
Post a Comment