1. Idaho - I'm Idaho born and raised and there is just something about the wide open brown spaces that I will always love.
![]() |
| (Source) |
2. North Carolina - My new home. I love the trees and the much warmer weather. I even like the humidity and heat.
3. BYU-Idaho - Owen and I met there. We started our family there. Both earned degrees from there. There will always be a piece of my heart in Rexburg, on the BYU-Idaho campus and at University Village, the place we called home for 5+ years.
![]() |
| (Source) |
4. Outdoors - I love nature and being in it, just not sleeping in it. I value flush toilets, bug free living and cleanliness too much to enjoy camping. But I love to hike and be surrounded by trees and mountains and trails and streams and all that good outdoorsy stuff. It is so easy for me to see all the beauty God has placed on this earth for us when I am out in it.
5. My Own Little Apartment - It's quaint and homey and I love it. It's nice to have some space to call my own.
6. The Temple - I miss having one five minutes (probably not even that long) from me, but I am grateful to have one in the same state, at least.
![]() |
| (Source) |
7. My Parent's Home - I love being at my parent's house. It is cozy and calm and everyone who walks through the door feels at home (at least that's what everyone tells me -- because for me it was home so I imagine it will always have that feel to me).
8. Italy - My family has lots of roots to Sicily and I love having an Italian heritage. But my gratitude for Italy is a little more superficial than ancestry. I really love Italian food, so I am grateful for a place with so much good food. Hopefully I will get to visit someday and experience it all for real.
9. Restaurants - As much as Owen and I love to cook, we love to eat out too. It's just nice to have something different sometimes, not to mention, they clean up. I'm a huge fan of that part.
10. Craft/Fabric Stores - I'm a crafter through and through and I definitely feel a little pitter-patter in my heart when I walk through the doors of a craft or fabric store. I could spend hours and hours and hours in there if I could justify it. When I have my girls with me though, I'm usually on a mission to get what I need and get out before they break something or cause a scene. And really, that's probably a very good thing because I don't need to waste all my time or money on crafts.



1 comment:
Goal: When we are old and wrinkled we will have to go to Italy together (k, maybe not old and wrinkled, but kid free)
Post a Comment