I love this picture. This pretty much sums us up.
He He He. I'm soooo glad that my brother-in-law, Josh, caught this blooper on camera. Otherwise, I might have forgotten! It's a good thing I really, really loved him when this happened. It's also a good thing that he didn't rip my dress. My little prankster; always making me laugh...even though I'm pretty sure this was an accident and has more to do with his clumsy tendencies. He still makes me laugh everyday!Now, this picture is more of what you'd expect from wedding pictures. Aren't we just the cutest couple?
I sure love my Snuggleface!! Happy anniversary, Babe!
7 comments:
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Keep it up!
It was fun to be there on your special day. Thanks for letting us come! Congrats on 3 years!!
I hope you're loving being school-less!
Lol--great picture! I prefer some of the candid shots of our wedding over the professional ones! Happy three years to you guys!
hahaha... Chris did the EXACT same thing on our wedding day - except he tore the little loop and hook that was holding up my train! yup... pretty fun. :) i ended up having to sling my train over my arm for the rest of the day. :) good thing i was so mooshy and lovestruck that i didn't care at the time and give him the smack he deserved. *laughs*
Isn't it funny that we pay SO much for a professional photographer, and then one little snapshot of our wedding is our favorite? I have one that someone? took of us getting pelted by rice...I LOVE it!
Thanks, everyone! Sorry I'm a slacker about responded to all my comments. I'm trying to actually keep up with my house, so my computer time has been limited...a good thing, in my opinion. Anyway...
Rach - I'm definitely loving being school-less. It's so nice to wake up and know that I have no deadlines and can play and laugh with Miriam instead of stress over homework.
Kathryn, Kathryn and Sarah - We love our candid shots also; I'm glad to see other people have some crazy experiences caught on film from their wedding day. And Kathryn D. I agree that it's a good thing to be so mooshy and lovestruck on the wedding day that no matter what bloopers happened, we didn't care! At least I didn't get the covered wagon at the hotel that night. That might have ended my endearing mood for him really quickly!
Post a Comment