Monday, April 13, 2009

Proof!!

I graduated Friday morning and just to make sure you'd believe me, we took hundreds of pictures. Just kidding, we actually took pictures because we're a picture-happy family and we wanted to share the day with people we love. So, here are some favorites, because there seriously are hundreds to choose from. (Our new camera is awesome, and Owen loves to use the continuous shoot option. It makes for some awesome candid shots...and some not-so-awesome ones too).

How about we start with one of the not-so-awesome ones?

Not only is the graduation get-up one of the most tacky things ever, but it is obnoxious too! I was messing with it the whole day and happy to finally have it off after the events.

Alright, now that that's out of the way...a cute mom and daughter shot.
Our cute little family.

That's the face of a very happy girl!

I'm so happy to be finished! Thanks for all who have sacrificed, supported, and encouraged the culmination of my undergrad degree. For those who have wondered, "So, now what?"...more to come on that later, but suffice it to say, I plan to be the super-mom/homemaker of a kind and conservative homeschooling family.

3 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

You're done!! I love the pictures. Enjoy having no homework to do!

Cutler Family said...

Yay for you! That's exciting. Enjoy a school free summer!!

Tina Crowther said...

Congratulations! Isn't it great to have that? I can see you as a homeschooler... you natural-birthing, cloth-diapering mom you! You'll be awesome!