Still in my groggy stupor, I sat on the couch by Owen as he opened an email from my parents. It was an announcement that my brother, Adam, had tied the knot the previous Saturday (the 11th)! It came as quite a surprise to me and I'll admit that I was a little sad at first. Not sad that he was married, because I'm quite happy about that. I also really like my new sister-in-law, so that part didn't upset me either. I was just sad that I didn't get to be there to witness it happen! I quickly got over it and now that the official pictures have been released, I'm pleased to announce the newest member of the family....
Eileen
She's a beautiful Filipino woman who Adam met at UNLV while he was earning his MBA. They have been together for a couple of years now and the family loves her so we were happy to see that she'll be around for a good now.
Congratulations, Adam and Eileen! We are so happy for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment