Translation: Thank Goodness it's Conference Weekend!
I don't know about you, but General Conference always comes at the perfect time for me. This time around is no exception. Lately I've been feeling like a Jack of all Trades; Master of None. This semester has managed to skew any sort of balance I had in my life. Now I seem to be crashing as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, student, housekeeper, homemaker, etc., etc., etc. I keep looking to try to simplify, but come up empty handed when all my ideas eventually lead to getting less sleep. My tanks usually running on empty as it is...losing more sleep would likely amplify my chaos. So, I've really been looking forward to this weekend in hopes of getting some personal revelation to calm my inner storm. The spiritual recharge will be nice as well. Heaven knows I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment