Last night at the monthly family home evening gathering, my middle brother informed me that Miriam's hair makes her look like Donald Trump. He then added "or George McFly." So, being a somewhat defensive mother (and rightfully so, in my opinion) I rebutted with the fact that while her hair might appear comb over-ish...it isn't really. After which, he changed his position by saying, "Well, just the back; it's got those comb over looking pieces."
I think she's way too cute to look like either of those old geezers anyhow...regardless of her hairstyle...at least she's not bald! (Not that I have anything against bald babies. This is in reference to said brother, more than anything else).


1 comment:
Hey you? How's it going? I love your blog it's so cute. Specially your baby she looks so big. I was reading the things you wrote about General Conference and I totally agree with you. I sometimes feel exactly like you, like you are doing everything wrong because you want to do as much as possible but at the end you don't get anything accomplished. I'm in Mexico right now but I will be back this weekend we should get together some time.
Post a Comment