Saturday, October 25, 2008

In My Dreams

Those who knew me growing up would almost invariably say I was spoiled rotten and always got what I wanted. And although this isn't entirely true (my parents can vouch for this) I will admit that I was overindulged at times and I was most definitely a brat (I said was, and I meant it!)

In more recent years, especially the married ones, I like to think I've gained an ounce or two of humility. If not that, I can truthfully say that I have become more practical, frugal and budget-conscious. But even with all this new-found wisdom, I still can't help but be enticed every now and then. Here's my newest lust...



Even with Christmas just two months away, I know I'm not getting one any time soon. So, now I'm left to hope that either (A) the Kindle will become hugely popular, thus driving the price down eventually like DVD players and Ipods or (B) one day I'll be super wealthy so I can afford one anyhow (and one for Owen too, because we all know that whether or not I'm spoiled, I still don't like to share).

So, Dear Reader, please go buy a Kindle for yourself so the price drops lower than $359 sooner rather than later...or just buy one and send it my way. Actually, I think I prefer the latter; I promise I won't turn you down.

1 comment:

Melodee said...

I want one to. And yes I could be bad and just go buy one but I am trying to be more budget minded and there are a list of things needed/wanted first. So until later I will continue to buy, rent, borrow books(since i go crazy when I don't have a book to read at night.