...we're still here. So, if you're wanting to know what we're up to these days, read on.
Owen's semester is coming to a close. He's been studying like a mad man in preparation for his expensive hippie LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) exam next week. He's nervous for it. I know he will do great. He isn't working this semester and we have loved having him around home more often. Plus, he's doing really, really well in his classes since he can get everything done.
I've been busy with a million projects, as usual. One of these days I'll learn that it's okay to not do everything or at least not possible, but as for now, I'm still trying. Maybe that's why I caught my dad's cold during the Thanksgiving break. I sound like a frog and a smoker. Oh well. :) I also chopped my hair off recently. And by recently, I mean in September.
I love it and hate it all at the same time. I've never had a haircut cause me an identity crisis until now. I'm always back and forth between keeping it or growing it out again. I'm getting it trimmed up again tomorrow, so for now it's staying.
We celebrated Halloween as clowns this year. We went to a party at our friends house and then had Trunk or Treat with our apartment complex the next weekend. It was fun and exhausting. Such is the life of a mom when any holiday rolls around I suppose.
Our friends and hosts, Evan and McKenzie dressed up as Alice in Wonderland characters.
Miriam was NOT a fan of the Mad Hatter and even pointed Evan out at church the next day scared that he would turn around and still have big, bushy, orange eyebrows. So, that's the reason for the face she's pulling in all the pictures.
We celebrated Thankgiving at my parents and ate too much. But it was all really, really good food!! I'm regretting it this week though. Hopefully I will be able to beat this cold and get back on track with my exercise...and blogging too, of course. But I don't really need to be able to breathe to do that.




2 comments:
I LOVE the clown costumes :) So fun! Please tell me when you are in town- we need to get together again!
I like the hair. It looks good. Did you dye it darker as well? It looks darker but it has been quite a while since I've seen your natural color so who knows, maybe that is natural. I love how the clown makeup totally changed the way you look. I loved your white eye shadow and tall eyebrows. Very cool.
Post a Comment