Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Knock-Knock Joke


Miriam has finally caught onto the sequencing of knock-knock jokes, so we taught her one to tell people.  She thinks she's hilarious!  I just think she's stinkin' cute.  And as my sister, Alicia, put it, isn't it fun what we can get our little puppets to do?!  He he he.  Oh, and don't mind her cute purple panties.  She's not a big fan of clothes.  I convinced her to at least wear a shirt for a few minutes.

5 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

That is so adorable.

How cool that you were at the race this morning too. I don't hold it against you for not saying hi. I'm pretty awkward about that kind of stuff too.

Last night at the grocery store, I saw a man I served with on the jury for a rape case. We were both picking out milk. I didn't know if I was supposed to say hi or ask how he was doing or make small talk about hospital rape kits or what. So I walked to the soup aisle until he left the dairy section.

Nikki Nichols said...

HA HA HA...she is awesome!!!!!!! How did the race go? Are you hurting majorly??

Danielle said...

Such a cutie pie!

cself said...

She is so cute! Knock, knock jokes... maybe we will give that a try with Tyler, I'm not sure he will get it though! And I couldn't see the purple panties at all, if you wouldn't have mentioned it I would have thought she was fully clothed.

Carolyn said...

Miriam and Liesl are too cute :) I love that post about blogging - I've been a slacker with my blog too! It's a love/hate relationship between me and my blog. I just want to enjoy my kids and not have to be obsessed with taking tons of pictures (all for the sake of getting a single cute one) during moments I should otherwise be enjoying :) But, it's something I know I'll appreciate...someday. Thanks for verbalizing exactly what I was feeling (a couple of posts ago) :)