Saturday, December 13, 2008

Red Robin...Yum!

Our town is getting the newest Red Robin restaurant.


Now, lest you think I actually get this excited over a new restaurant chain in town, think again. We're excited because Owen has a job working as a server for them! He should earn much better tips here than the local restaurant he's been at based on sheer volume. More people to serve = more tips. Plus, we really, really like their food, so the Red Robin employee discount will be an added bonus (unless it means that we end up spending all the extra tips).

The new Red Robin opens January 19th and Owen starts training as soon as we're back from our Carolina Christmas. Yay for this new opportunity!

2 comments:

The Riries said...

Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! I LOVE Red Robin! I even called to find out the opening date. :) And that's so cool Owen will be a server there! We'll have to ask for him every time we go in--which will probably be pretty often. :)

Haylee said...

I know, I LOVE Red Robin too. The jingle they use is completely appropriate...yummmm!