Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Glad That's Over!!

The past few weeks have been a bit stressful for me and not because of projects and finals as is typical for this time of year. No, this time it was because of my grades. Usually I'm such a perfectionist that my scores are right on or so close to 100% that I never think twice about my final grade in a class. This semester has been quite different. I haven't done my best and as a result I have recently troubled over the summative marks headed my way (and I only have to earn a C- in order to pass -- leave it to me to worry, worry, worry).

I suppose I knew all along that I would be in the clear, but there was still that nagging worry in the back of my mind that said, "What if?" Today, all concern was put to ease. My teachers have all the scores and totals from my semester's work updated online and although the official grades are not available until next week, I'm fairly certain things will be just fine. In fact, things are better than expected!

No comments: