Being a t-shirt and jeans girl, I mostly avoid all things that deal with fashion. I typically steer clear of overly-girly things for myself and Miriam, but when this red pinafore dress was passed down to me from my sister-in-law (I think this may have even been my dress at one time) I couldn't resist decking her out in ruffles for the day.
Who knows, maybe she'll end up being a girly girl and will love being dressed up, but based on her daily reaction to getting her hair done, I won't hold my breath.
3 comments:
That is so neat! Especially if that was your dress at one point.
Miriam looks so cute. I wouldn't be surprised if your mom made the dress.
Just let her Aunt Gina get a hold of that cute head of hair while you are here. Miriam is such a cutey in jeans and in frills. I can't wait to see her at Christmas!
Post a Comment