Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Bit of Good News

My student teaching placement finally came!! And would you believe I've been placed at my elementary school?! I'd post the name, but I prefer to maintain a little bit of anonymity, so calling the school "Trips Canyon Elementary" will just have to suffice. Get it, Trips Canyon?! Hehe, I crack myself up. Anyway, I will be teaching in a 3rd grade class under Mrs. H.

I'm excited for this new (and final) stage of my college education (for now, at least).

3 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I don't get it - but that is okay.

That is cool that you are going to be at our old school! No way! Are any of the former teachers still there?

Aww, memories. :)

Melodee said...

I get it very creative and funny. Small world

Haylee said...

Yeah, there's actually quite a few. I think my cooperating teacher was your 2nd grade teacher even. Crazy!