Friday, July 13, 2012

This Baby Must be Superstitious

I spent around 3 hours awake in the middle of last night with strong labor-like contractions.  I was even battling the hot/cold swings I usually get when I'm in labor.  I eventually fell asleep and woke a few times to more strong contractions, but obviously have no baby to show for any of it.  I guess he didn't want a Friday the 13th birthday.  Maybe I will get lucky over the next week and he will show up before my dreaded due date, I'm quickly losing hope of him coming before my due date though.

2 comments:

cself said...

I was just going to check to see if there were anymore signs of him coming, I guess I have my answer. he must have just been waiting for today :) This is the perfect day after all. I hope he comes soon

Jenn said...

I hope he comes soon so your not uncomfortable anymore. Hope labor and delivery go well. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy.