Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Record Breaking Baby

With the summer Olympics in full swing, talk of breaking records is abounding everywhere.  Just add me to that list of record breakers.

My record: Longest pregnancy length.  Currently 41 weeks, 2 days (9 days post-dates)

Just my personal best, of course.  Regardless, it was a record I had set, and now I've broken it.  Send me my medal.

And for the record, Miriam was born at 41 weeks, 1 day (8 days post-dates) and Liesl was born at 40 weeks, 3 days (3 days post-dates, obviously).

I'm still hanging in there and since it's 10 p.m. here currently, I'm going to say this baby is for sure an August baby.  At least I hope he is since I'm not currently in labor and having a less than 2 hour, start to finish, labor isn't another personal record I intend to set.  Although I would take 2 a.m. or so tonight.  Just sayin'...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Dang! Every time you post I get all excited that something has happened. Although that post was hilarious. I got a serious ha ha out when you said "Send me my medal." I might just have to find you one.