My girls say funny things all the time. Miriam says something that makes me laugh out loud at least daily. Sometimes she means to be funny and sometimes it's just her child's perspective and understanding. I love to hear her explanations and ideas. Today as I was getting lunch ready she commented on our grapes. I usually buy red (purple) grapes, but this week I switched it up and bought green ones. She asked when they were going to get ripe and turn purple. He he. I, of course, explained about different varieties of grapes to her, but not after a little chuckle to myself. I love having little kids around. They sure keep life fun!
2 comments:
So, if you have read Harold and the Purple Crayon, it has a page that talks about how the apples (which are purple of course) will taste good when they turn red (which they never will). It just reminded me of that.
ha ha, I love kids perspectives and insights!
Post a Comment