Monday, May 17, 2010

A Beautiful Mess

Last night we had some friends over for dinner.  They have two children, ages three and one.  While the adults were engrossed in conversation, the little ones found some trouble.  Glitter!  Each child (save Liesl) was covered in it.  I thought it was pretty funny so I snapped a picture (albeit a lousy one) of Miriam's glitter-hands.




And, as is the nature of glitter, I get to be reminded of the silly incident for the next few weeks as I find rogue glitter bits around my house.  I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to my child for a couple minutes, huh?!  Oh, but I asked Miriam if she had fun.  She said, "Yeah!"  That's all that matters, right?!  Little kids are the best!


p.s. Did you know glitter stains?  I didn't, but I do now!  It comes out pretty easily though with some carpet cleaner and a little elbow grease.

No comments: