Have you seen this sign?
Is that allowed?! I'm pretty sure you can't guarantee that! There's probably some poor girl living there with her hopes up that the complex can deliver its promises. Hopefully they don't have a false advertising claim waiting... :)
p.s. Yes, I'm sure this is likely a joke...but seriously, this sign has been up for weeks! You'd think someone would take it down.

4 comments:
I've seen that ad in the Scroll! It cracks me up everytime I see it. Only in Rexburg... As for the last post - Wow, what kind of friends would allow their children to get into your glitter?! How irresponsible of them - I would never do something like that ;) If you need some extra elbow grease, give me a call :)
weird. small town humor. what a funny idea! I think if I were single I would purposefully not live there because of that stupid sign! Thanks for the laugh. It's just as silly as last summer when they repainted all the traffic lines on the roads and THEN repaved over them. Hmmmm... I just hope all these little idiosyncrasies make sense to someone.
Hi, I found out from a guy that I work with and his wife works for rexburg housing and she told him this.....
"My wife works for Rexburg housing. When she first told me that they were doing a "marriage guarantee" I thought it was crazy. She then explained that it is a guarantee to get out of your contract if you get married. That is if you have a multiple semester contract. I wish I had that when I got married. :-) "
Hope this solves the ridiculous sign.
this isnt the only sign, they have them all over. Jedi and I keep wondering about it.
Post a Comment