Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Start of Something Good

Starting this new blog has been a new beginning for me. It's a way for me to add some new defenses that will help protect my family as well as a clean blogging slate. My posting on the former blog was sketchy, to say the least, but I am going to be more consistent. Ideally, I will post something everyday (with the exception of special days that consist of travel, illness and/or other days where my internet and computer access is extremely limited). Sometimes I will post about our family life, other times I'll reflect on past experiences and draw tribute to those deserving of such and I may even throw in an opinion or two occasionally (okay, so it might be more than occasionally...that's what happens when one has many strong opinions). If you don't like what I post about...you don't have to read it. I welcome any and all comments -- please give some blog ♥love♥ every now and then. Feel free to leave nasty comments if you wish, but be sure to expect a snarky comment from me in return! :)

And since I'm a language expression junkie, this blog will also feature a "Quote of the Week" varying from religious to funny to profound or just insightful. Who knows? You could even get a poem or lyrics from a song. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. So, here's this week's quote.

"Let us here observe, that a religion that does not require the sacrifice of all things, never has power sufficient to produce the faith necessary unto life and salvation; for, from the first existence of man, the faith necessary unto the enjoyment of life and salvation never could be obtained without the sacrifice of all earthly things."
--Joseph Smith, Lectures on Faith 6: 7

1 comment:

Gina said...

Very nice! I'm loving all the updates!