For months I've been talking about cutting Miriam's hair. Every time I mentioned this to anybody I was always shot down with comments like, "Oh, she's just a baby; it's fine." and "But it's so long and cute. You should just be thankful she's got so much hair." Followed by some story about how so and so didn't have hair until she was five years old and went to kindergarten with a bow glued to her head. I think my favorite remark of all is, "Oh, it'll even out. Just give it some time." HA! I may not be an expert on hair growth or anything, but but one thing's for sure...I know that a two inch difference of growth will not just even itself out eventually!
So, I cut her hair.

Now it's even and I think it looks much better.

No more scraggly looking orphan child in this house.

See? Now it's a nice little pixie cut. Better, huh? I knew you'd agree once you saw it.
1 comment:
Cute, yeah I got crap for cutting Mckenna's hair at 4 months old. Oh, well she's my daughter and it was bugging me. I will keep bobbing it until it is all one length and then let it grow out.
Post a Comment