My bathroom routine really isn't anything special, but finding a way to keep the toddler away from the chemicals was a challenge at first. I guess I could sacrifice my precious nap time, but...wait a minute...sacrifice nap time?! Yeah, right!
So, here's my secret. Clean the bathtub sometime during the day when Miriam is busy elsewhere. Then closer to her bedtime, give her a bath. Add bubbles so she's entertained for more than 2 minutes.
Now, go clean your bathroom. But be quick!! Even the bubbles will only last so long. I clean every week, so upkeep is really easy and fast. My mom taught me that trick. It's genius, really.
1 comment:
miriam is getting so big! i can see a little bit of you in her. congratulations on your new baby girl! how exciting for you guys and for miriam to have a little sister. i bet your parents were so happy to see after 2 years.
Post a Comment