Isn't she adorable? I sure love my beautiful girl!
Friday, October 09, 2009
New Shoes
We're big supporters of soft-soled baby shoes and up until recently that was all Miriam has worn. But, her last and biggest pair finally gave out. She's active enough that we knew she needed some big girl (hard-soled) shoes. She helped pick out a cute pair, we let her test them out at the store and she walked around like a newbie would on ice. She was so stiff-legged it was hilarious to watch and we're mean enough parents to laugh at her. We decided she'd just have to adjust and headed home with our new find. At first, she was not impressed. Not at all! She'd whine when we put them on and pull them off every chance she got, but eventually, she gave in and now she seems to like them just fine.

Isn't she adorable? I sure love my beautiful girl!
Isn't she adorable? I sure love my beautiful girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so adorable!! And CONGRATS on your pregnancy! Keep us posted with lots of pictures:)
Very cute! Corbin has been in soft soled shoes until now too, but he rubs holes in the bottoms so fast that I had to give in and buy something new this week. He refuses to wear hard bottomed shoes. So, we met in the middle this time with flexible bottom rubber soled shoes from Target. He loves them!
We just made the change a couple of weeks before, too. It's funny how much they hate real shoes. Now it's finally nice to get them on without a fight. I feel like she looks like such a big girl now with big girl shoes!
Two blog posts in two days. WHOA Haylee :)
Post a Comment