Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just For Mom

Although we've had a couple weeks of gloomy and blustery weather, spring has definitely come to Idaho. My Mom's beautiful daffodils are in full bloom and the tulips are getting there. Since my Mom is missing two springs in a row, she has mentioned that she's missing her flowers. And, what better time to share some pictures for her to enjoy than Mother's Day?! I hope these help brighten your day, Mom! And if they don't, maybe me telling you "you're the best mother a girl could hope for" will.

Love,
Haylee Sue

2 comments:

Padilla Fam said...

hi haylee! it's fun to keep in touch through blog. now that isabella isn't nursing anymore i kinda miss it and am sad too. i loved cuddling with her and seeing her eat. that's great that you are staying home and have even made a list of things to do. i've enjoyed being home too. :) the daffodils look so beautiful!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Hi Haylee, what gorgeous flowers! I just wanted to stop by and answer your cupcake question.

The tip I use is the Wilton 1M. I actually bought this cupcake decorating set which comes with several tips, including one for piping filling to the insides.

http://www.amazon.com/Wilton-Piece-Cupcake-Decorating-Set/dp/B000NBNHT2

Because the 1M is over-sized you'll need a larger coupler as well (the plastic thingy that screws on to secure the tip to the bag) You should be able to find everything at a well stocked baking or craft store. I got my things at Michael's Crafts.

Hope that helps- come back and visit again soon!