- From the 14th to the 25th we got to test out having two children. My brother and sister-in-law left for a cruise to celebrate their upcoming 15th anniversary. We kept their youngest little Katie-girl. She's 7 months! What an experience that was! It was fun, but not much other than watching kids was accomplished. So, in case I ever think it will be a good idea to have children 10 1/2 months apart from each other...just tell me I'm crazy and slip a birth control pill in my water. Only kidding, but seriously, tell me I'm crazy.
- On the 26th we celebrated my 23rd birthday! Holy smokes, I'm only 2 years from being a quarter of a century old. How does that happen?! We had a hip hoppin' good time by restaurant hopping. We started with an appetizer at Texas Roadhouse, then went on to share a delicious turkey burger at Red Robin. We had planned to finish up with a scoop of ice cream at cold stone, but we were so full by the time we started at Red Robin that we knew there was no way it would happen. Plus, our server at Red Robin was kind enough to gather every server in the restaurant to sing a nice embarrassing song to me. Owen even helped out...awkward. This included an ice cream sundae that we somehow managed to squeeze in.
- This past week has been filled with getting back into a nice routine with just one child. I've been digging in the dirt a lot and deep cleaning the kitchen cupboards. I'm hoping to get some good organizing done so that when my parents return, the transition between us going and them coming is nice and smooth. And, I just want things pristine when they come home because they deserve it.
Monday, June 01, 2009
The Story of a Busy Blogger
I can hardly believe it's already June, but then again, May was just a whirlwind month for our little family. We've been busy, busy, busy, although I look around the house and it sometimes seems like I've gotten nothing done! But, in case you're interested, here's a quick recap (minus the beginning of the month because it was mostly not noteworthy):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment