Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Nitty Gritty

Pregnancies always come with loads of questions, so here's the answers you're all dying to know.  You really might die if you don't know this...HA!!

"Due" Date: July 22 -- But based on Miriam and Liesl, I'm guessing somewhere closer to the 28th is more realistic.  We shall see.

Sickness: Morning sickness (LIES!  All day, really) kicked in right on time for me at 6 weeks.  It has been very mild compared to my other two pregnancies.  I would say I've thrown up somewhere between 30 and 50 times, but I lost count.  I was trying to keep track when my sickness started just because I was interested to know how many times I had since it actually seemed countable this time, but after a really bad day with lots of lots of puking, I lost track.  With the girls, there were very, very, very, very few days (if any) that I didn't throw up.  This time, I have had more puke-free days than puke-y days.  I'm really grateful for this.  It's so hard to take care of a family when all I want to do is lie in bed and sleep.  So, although I haven't been as violently sick, I have still been nauseated, but it seems to be letting up earlier than usual too...another thing I am very grateful for.  This all leads to the next question...

Gender: We won't know for sure for another month or two, but I really think it's a boy.  I have no impressions or anything on the matter, I just know that this pregnancy has been very different from the others and that's the only explanation I have for it.  I would be happy with either, although I'm very comfortable with my little girls and I think a whole family of girls would just be fun -- and very hormonal -- but fun too.

Pictures: Everyone always wants a picture, and well...I'm just not in pictures that often because I'm the one taking them.  So maybe sometime you'll see one, but I don't have anything to show yet anyway...I just look like I'm packing on the pounds right now.

I'm sure I missed something.  So, ask away and I will answer!

3 comments:

ALYSE HASSELL said...

How exciting!!! What have you been craving?

Christy said...

Congrats Haylee! I had Jordan on July 29th and and I was due on July 22nd. So maybe you are having a boy....

Genessa said...

Congrats that is awesome! I will tell you this pregnancy was totally different in so many ways and I am still having boy #3, I thought for sure it was a girl this time. Good Luck and can't wait to here.