Sunday, September 18, 2011
Blogging Hiatus
It's been a while. Meh. Not because I haven't had anything to blog about or because we've just been so busy I haven't had a chance. I just haven't wanted to. And I'm stubborn, so when I don't want to do something, there is very little that will change my mind otherwise. So, although for months I've had person after person nag, prod, poke, remind, etc. that I haven't updated my blog even once in 2011, I knew deep down I wouldn't be satisfied unless it was my own will pushing me to post something. It's finally happened...I want to blog! Tonight, at least! So, don't get your hopes up, but at least you have something to look at for the next little while in case I disappear from your updates for another nine months or so. I'd promise a family update from 2011, but I'm not feeling that motivated today. Maybe another day...maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I saw this blog at the top of my blog list (since you update), I thought to myself, "Whose blog is that? I don't even remember!" Then I saw it was you. Oops. I guess it has been a while.
welcome back! We all have moments, and blogging is SUPPOSED to be FUN! So, if you aren't enjoying it, then you shouldn't do it until you do. haha. =) Make sense? Anyway... I'd love to hear how you all are doing... just if you feel up to it again. =)
good to know you are alive at least. =)
Ok, I promise, last change of blog - all the good names have been taken! I've privatized and am not really even using my randandcarolyn blog, but I am using happification.blogspot.com - I hope that you love your new place! Take care :)
Post a Comment