Oh my gosh!! Look at your beautiful girls! I miss seeing your face more often... ok... I miss seeing your face, period! I hope you guys are doing well!!
You MADE those ears! So cool! That's the coolest costume I've ever seen! And you can totally tell that she is LOVING it! I bet you cant keep those ears off her, right? =) Good job friend, on the costumes, and for actually POSTING about it! haha. =) You're the best.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Look at your beautiful girls! I miss seeing your face more often... ok... I miss seeing your face, period! I hope you guys are doing well!!
Cute! Are you going to print out the pages at the end of the year for a scrapbook? Looks like a lot of work.
You MADE those ears! So cool! That's the coolest costume I've ever seen! And you can totally tell that she is LOVING it! I bet you cant keep those ears off her, right? =) Good job friend, on the costumes, and for actually POSTING about it! haha. =) You're the best.
I love it! Those are such cute pictures :)
Post a Comment