Thursday, February 11, 2010

Full of Emotion


Nervous.
Two kids. Two arms. How am I going to get anything done?

Excited for my second sweet girl to be here so I can kiss and cuddle her all. night. long!

Sad that my time with just Miriam is almost gone.

Anxious to be done with this feels-like-forever-pregnancy.

Exhausted. I'm 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and I chase a toddler all day. Need I say more?

Eager to wear normal clothes and feel like a normal person again...Whatever that is.

Tired just thinking about the up-all-nights.

Worried about leaving one baby while I go have another.

Hopeful that I'll have the strength and endurance to carry me through the marathon of birth. I've done it before so I don't have the blessing of naivete this time around.

Stressed that everything won't be "perfect" before labor starts. Nesting... :)

Curious
to see just what this little one will bring to our family.

Happy. Little fingers. Little toes. Snuggled up squishiness. Newborns just make me smile.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Sending thoughts of happiness your way. Can't wait to see your little girl. I eavesdropped on my boys giggling last night in their bedroom, sharing secrets, then peeked in to see them snuggled up in the same bed together while Andrew read Ryan a book. (they were supposed to be asleep). All of the emotions I felt before Ryan's birth came flooding back. I remember being afraid of what having another child would do to to my relationship with Andrew. Secretly afraid I was ruining his life. Instead I gave him his best friend, his companion, his confidant, his partner in crime. Their love for each other brings me much joy each day. My relationship with Andrew has changed, it is even better. And I didn't think that was possible.

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

You're adorable! Let me know if you need anything!!

Melodee said...

Good Luck on everything:) I am only a few minutes away if you need anything:)

Ashley said...

Yeah... I've been there with EVERY single thing you said! Good luck. It's not as hard as you would think. =) You are just lucky to have two girls. Cute! We are here for you when she comes and we will pamper you as much as you want!

Padilla Fam said...

HOW EXCITING HAYLEE, i can't wait to see pictures of your little girl, miriam is going to love being a big sister. you sure all ful of emotions!