Good on ya for being so ambitious! I've been working on a 100 page book and it's been about a week already! haha. I love to read, but you know how life is. I like your choices, I'm excited to hear how you like some of them. =)
I agre that Fablehaven is a good choice. I also read Love and Logic and have mixed feelings about much of it- though some I found very useful. I'm sure you're already an expert at their techniques. Happy reading.
4 comments:
Let me know how Love and Logic is.
Good on ya for being so ambitious! I've been working on a 100 page book and it's been about a week already! haha. I love to read, but you know how life is. I like your choices, I'm excited to hear how you like some of them. =)
the Fabelhaven books are amazing! good choice
I agre that Fablehaven is a good choice. I also read Love and Logic and have mixed feelings about much of it- though some I found very useful. I'm sure you're already an expert at their techniques. Happy reading.
Post a Comment