First, these were found.
I can't even recall the last time I felt such relief. After being lost for nearly a week and a half, Owen finally located my beloved wedding ring and watch. I remembered placing both in my pants pocket for some reason (cleaning up something icky, I'm sure...probably dishes) and then later I had put the pants on the floor by my bed while I took a nap. Some time in between those two instances, the jewelry went missing. We searched high and low and we were just about to the point of desperately combing through the garbage to see if they might be there. Luckily it never came to that (and we would have turned up empty-handed anyhow) because Owen took all the cushions off the rocker in Miriam's room and there they were. I was one happy girl.
Then, this arrived in the mail.
Woohoo...it's official; I'm a college grad!
Also, today was sunny and beautiful most of the day. And after over a week of nearly constant rain, this was a welcome change. Although I will admit I love the rain too...it makes everything so pretty and green and it is definitely helping my parent's yard bloom and flourish.
And last, the sun must have perked up my rained-out-motivation because I accomplished a bunch of things today. In my book, that always makes for a great day!
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to find your ring. So, why are you guys coming back? Isn't Owen done with school? Anyways, we are still living here in UV Jeff is doing one of his internships right now, and will be doing another one in fall. So, we will be here quite a while. I hope to see you guys soon!
Aaaaand then good morning! More RAIN!! Gotta love Idaho! Congrats on getting the diploma! Wahoo! What a good feeling huh!
Congrats and Congrats. Congrats on graduating and congrats on finding your wedding ring. That is the worst feeling ever!
Post a Comment