Congrats guys!! She's beautiful.
Look at all that hair! She's beautiful! Bigger than I thought! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the labor story :) Bet you did great! Love you!
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!
Congrats. And is her name pronounced like the girl on sound of music?
YAY! Congratulations-and look at that hair! So excited for you guys, and LOVE her name. :)
what a beautiful girl. I wish I lived close enough to get my hands on her. I love newborns! Especially ones related to me! Congratulations!
Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you!!! Owen told us the story, and Haylee, wow! Congratulations on such a short labor- that's wonderful. I'll bet you loved it. :) that's just wonderful. I'm so happy for you both. -Ryan and Kayla
Wahoo! Congrats! I like that yu spelled "Anne" with an e. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats guys!! She's beautiful.
Look at all that hair! She's beautiful! Bigger than I thought!
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the labor story :) Bet you did great!
Love you!
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!
Congrats. And is her name pronounced like the girl on sound of music?
YAY! Congratulations-and look at that hair! So excited for you guys, and LOVE her name. :)
what a beautiful girl. I wish I lived close enough to get my hands on her. I love newborns! Especially ones related to me! Congratulations!
Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you!!! Owen told us the story, and Haylee, wow! Congratulations on such a short labor- that's wonderful. I'll bet you loved it. :) that's just wonderful. I'm so happy for you both.
-Ryan and Kayla
Wahoo! Congrats! I like that yu spelled "Anne" with an e. :)
Post a Comment