I promise we still exist. I haven't forgotten to blog either. We've just been busy. My parents are home now, we have moved to our own place again and things have been all around crazy for a couple months. But, life seems to be slowing down a little and I finally seem to have a little time on my hands. Yay!! Look forward to hearing from us soon.
Haylee! I noticed that you posted that you would hopefully be at our craft group meeting on Thursday, but the time has changed! Instead of having to choral children, I decided to do it at 7 pm so our husbands can take the kids off of our hands! Still tomorrow, but now at 7 at my apartment #410!!
Haylee! We missed you at our craft group last night! If you would like to come next week, email me and I can send you the directions so you can get your fabric for your Christmas Apron. Once we're done with our aprons we're going to move on to Christmas Stockings! YAY! heathie321@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Glad to hear from you!
Glad you all are happy with the move. Hope things settle down now and you can enjoy yourselves.nadisms
it's good to hear from you guys!
We miss you and hope you are doing well.
Love, Kayla and Ryan
Haylee! I noticed that you posted that you would hopefully be at our craft group meeting on Thursday, but the time has changed! Instead of having to choral children, I decided to do it at 7 pm so our husbands can take the kids off of our hands! Still tomorrow, but now at 7 at my apartment #410!!
Haylee! We missed you at our craft group last night! If you would like to come next week, email me and I can send you the directions so you can get your fabric for your Christmas Apron. Once we're done with our aprons we're going to move on to Christmas Stockings! YAY! heathie321@yahoo.com
Post a Comment